Wednesday, October 7, 2015

The Halloween Whopper

What's new? The Halloween Whopper at Burger King!

So I heard about the launch of the new Halloween Whopper on a commercial this past Friday. Burger King's "scary" burger sports a jet black sesame seed bun, infused with the rich pepper flavor of A1 Sauce. It's being sold at participating locations throughout the month of October. My husband and I just had to try it out so on Saturday, we both got a Halloween Whopper meal. So what did I think? Well read on and see...

Taste

My husband said it tasted exactly the same as the regular whopper and he failed to see what the hype was about. I on the other hand was fairly impressed with the flavored bun! I did notice the tangy undertone and each bite had a subtle but new layer of flavor. Was it drop your drawers amazing? Eh It was a whopper with a twist in my opinion, but no different from other past varieties they have tried such as the western whopper.

Aftermath

Normally I wouldn't go here but some rather strange side effects have been linked to the Halloween Whopper. Google it for more details (trust me). All I can say is the allegations are true and well, if you want to try something new despite the repercussions, go for it. It won't kill you!

My final rating Burger King's Halloween Whopper?

I give it a 6 for being kinda original and having strange after effects.


No comments:

Post a Comment