Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Hello Everyone!!!

Hi All!

Thanks for visiting. This is my first post on Food Kicks, the place to get your daily dose of foodie-ness. I'm excited to start this blog because I have been wanting to do this topic for a long time. My daughter Amber and I (pictured right) are Foodie Queens. I'm so proud to have her following in my footsteps! This is a picture of us on our way to Aunt Catfish's on the River, a wonderful southern food restaurant in Port Orange, FL. You don't have a three hour wait if it isn't good eating!

On Food Kicks I'll be sharing:

Recipes

I'll be sharing awesome recipes I've gathered from everywhere, old and new. I love to recipe scrapbook and I swipe recipes from all over the place, including: newspapers, magazines, articles, cookbooks, hand-me-downs, online, word of mouth, and created from scratch. Love, love, love my recipes, especially holiday ones!

Food Reviews

I love eating out and trying new foods. I am not opposed to any type of cuisine. Around the world and around my table is one in the same. I will share my insights into what I think about different foods, including what makes them tick and what makes me sick.... candid tasters? Look no further!

Hacks

Who doesn't like...no LOVE a good foodie hack? Some of the best tips, tricks, and tried tactics came from kitchens all over the world. Well I'm here to find them, try them and share them! All of the above when it comes to food hacks!

Food Trends

What's new? What's the latest? What's hot? What's not? Find out here when I cover food trends. I love to keep up on what's happening and what awesome changes are taking place in the food world. If it's up and coming, I'm gonna find it and share it with y'all.

There may be more but for now that's the start. See you all soon and happy fooding!


No comments:

Post a Comment