Friday, October 9, 2015

Freezer Bag Storage Hack!

I don't know about you but freezer bags can get expensive (even with good coupons)! So I came up with this little money saving hack myself. It kinda happened by mistake but those are the best kinds, right?

Want to save Money? Here's my story about freezer bags...


One day, while shopping in the produce aisle, I picked up several Roma tomatoes. As always, I grabbed some of those little produce bags to throw my tomatoes in (you know, those nifty little thin, see-through ones that often come on a roll). Well I wound up with too many and being the frugal, waste-nothing person I am, I took them home. They stayed in my foil and plastic wrap drawer until one day, when I ran out of freezer bags and... voila! I discovered something awesome!

Read on to see how it works :).

The next time you go produce shopping, just grab a couple extra produce bags and try this at home! If you are storing meats, consider double bagging.

freezer bags save money food kicks



freezer bag hack food kicks




freezer bag hack food kicks


freezer bag food hacks


And you're done! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!

The best part about this is these little bags keep food just as fresh as zip lock bags, I've never seen freezer burn and there's no risk of leakage or bags coming open because I twist and tie them shut! See for yourself and comment on your experience below!


No comments:

Post a Comment